Spiritual Direction is a companioning process that…
- Offers a space and time for you to explore, reflect upon, and deepen your relationship with the Holy.
- Is a companioning relationship grounded in dialogue and discernment.
- Provides a haven from the daily busyness of the outer world and opens a time to be still and to reflect on your inner journey.
- Explores ways you may integrate spirituality into your daily life.
- Is not limited to any one spiritual practice or tradition.
You may wish to consider spiritual companioning if you are…
- Longing for a deeper relationship with God…..Spirit…..the Holy
- Looking for a place to dialogue about spiritual questions
- Questioning how the Spirit is working in your life
- Discerning ways to live in a more integrated and whole way
- Standing at a difficult crossroads in your life
- Exploring new or fresh ways to be in relationship with God
People seeking spiritual companioning come from all traditions and backgrounds. At the core, each desires to explore their unique relationship with God, the Divine, the Holy. Spiritual direction offers many gifts, but it is not intended as Bible study, therapy, a recovery program, or religious training.
Direction may be done in person or via the phone.